Graphite might not be as popular with the girls like diamonds, but it is equally, if not more useful. From batteries to pencils, to electrodes, to neutron moderators, this flexible yet strong carbon structure is already an essential part of our lives. We made this graphite necklace as a reminder that under pressure and heat, even pencil “lead” can turn into a diamond. And in that same line of thought, remember that with enough time, all diamonds turn to graphite. Buy this piece and all the philosophical ponderings that come with it for your favorite chemist, physicist, artist, or engineer. Maybe even your fiance…?
- A durable sterling silver pendant (92.5% silver) that will last a lifetime
- Delivered with a sterling silver chain with lobster clasp (ø 1.8 mm, 45 cm - 17.7”) that is easy to put on every day
- Hypoallergenic (100% nickel and lead-free), so no skin rashes or other irritations
- Packed in a beautiful gift box (no need to search for one if it’s a present)
- Cleaning cloth included, just to make sure the necklace never loses its shine
- Delivered with our Certificate of Authenticity
- For other chain lengths or pendant materials (gold, platinum) please contact us