Food of the Gods
It might be a mouthful to pronounce, but theobromine is the substance that gives chocolate its zing and slightly bitter taste. Fun fact about this alkaline - its molecular structure does not contain any bromine. It derives its name from Theobroma, the genus that cacao plants belong in. Theo means “god” in Greek and broma means “food”. Are you surprised that people in the past thought chocolate was the food of the gods? We weren’t! Our theobromine earrings celebrate this chocolate molecule and it makes a great gift to yourself. You can also give it to chocolate lovers, hot chocolate drinkers, chocolate brownie eaters, and food scientists.
- 2 durable sterling silver (97.5% silver) earrings (hoops 17.5 mm) to mix 'n' match
- Hypoallergenic (100% nickel and lead free), so no skin rashes or other irritations
- Packed in a beautiful gift box (no need to search for one if it’s a present)
- Cleaning cloth included, just to make sure the necklace never loses its shine
- Delivered with our Certificate of Authenticity
- For other molecule combinations or other materials (gold) please contact us