From Reptile to… Comedy?
Pythons are some of the largest snakes in the world. They’re non-venomous, but you don’t want one to grab you with its mouth. What quickly follows is a giant hug, the cracking of your ribs, and then a one-way trip into its gut. If you think this experience is similar to using the computer language Python, you’ll be disappointed to know that the program isn’t named after a giant reptile, but Monty Python. However, if you love snakes, we have the perfect piece for you - our python skull necklace. It also makes a great gift for herpetologists, biologists, reptile breeders, and starry-eyed pre-vet students.
You will get:
- A durable sterling silver pendant (92.5% silver) that will last a lifetime
- Delivered with a sterling silver chain with lobster clasp (ø 1.8 mm, 45 cm - 17.7”) that is easy to put on every day
- Hypoallergenic (100% nickel and lead free), so no skin rashes or other irritations
- Packed in a beautiful gift box (no need to search for one if it’s a present)
- Cleaning cloth included, just to make sure the necklace never loses its shine
- Delivered with our Certificate of Authenticity
- For other chain lengths or pendant materials (gold, platinum) please contact us