Smile! It’s A Smilodon!
Sabertooth tigers are not actually tigers. They’re not even closely related to any of the modern cats! These large carnivores of the past came in three different sizes, but they all shared the same long canines. Specialized teeth like these were perfect for stabbing their prey, animals such as buffalo and camels and horses. You may even be surprised to learn that these canines were brittle enough that the sabertooth tigers wouldn’t have been able to bite and tear through bone. If you’re a fan of these extinct cats, then you’ll want to own one of our sabertooth tiger necklaces. These also make an excellent gift for cat lovers, paleontologists, saber makers, and zookeepers.
You will get:
- A durable sterling silver pendant (92.5% silver) that will last a lifetime
- Delivered with a sterling silver chain with lobster clasp (ø 1.8 mm, 45 cm - 17.7”) that is easy to put on every day
- Pendant: 25 mm
- Hypoallergenic (100% nickel and lead free), so no skin rashes or other irritations
- Packed in a beautiful gift box (no need to search for one if it’s a present)
- Cleaning cloth included, just to make sure the necklace never loses its shine
- Delivered with our Certificate of Authenticity
- For other chain lengths or pendant materials (gold, platinum) please contact us