Triple-bonded DNA pairs
Cytosine and guanine are one of two pairs of nucleotides that make up DNA. But how does cytosine manage to always pair with guanine? Well, cytosine and guanine share 3 hydrogen bonds, while adenine and thymine share 2 hydrogen bonds. Problem solved! Scientists can even figure out special characteristics about gene sequences with lots of C-G pairs. Our bonded cytosine-guanine necklace is the perfect gift for geneticists, PCR technicians, molecular biologists, and starry-eyed, pre-med students.
- 18K gold plated brass pendant
- Delivered with a 14K gold plated chain with lobster clasp (45 cm - 17.7")
- Pendant width: 33 mm, height: 17 mm
- Packed in a beautiful gift box
- Cleaning cloth included
- Certificate of Authenticity included