Vestigial Organ or Microbiome Safehouse?
Poor appendix. Not only is it a vestigial organ, it often gets cut out and thrown away. But recent studies have shown that the appendix isn’t the useless bag that we thought it was. It actually houses beneficial gut bacteria that help us break down food. Guess it’s not so useless after all! Purchase our appendix necklace for someone who has lost there, someone who got to keep theirs, gastroenterologists, or starry-eyed, pre-med students ready to do some light surgery.
You will get:
- A durable sterling silver pendant (92.5% silver) that will last a lifetime
- Delivered with a sterling silver chain with lobster clasp (ø 1.8 mm, 45 cm - 17.7”) that is easy to put on every day
- Hypoallergenic (100% nickel and lead-free), so no skin rashes or other irritations
- Packed in a beautiful gift box (no need to search for one if it’s a present)
- Cleaning cloth included, just to make sure the necklace never loses its shine
- Delivered with our Certificate of Authenticity
- For other chain lengths or pendant materials (gold, platinum) please contact us