For centuries, mathematicians, artists, and scientists have been fascinated with the Golden Ratio. Like pi, the golden ratio is an irrational number. It’s applications reach far and wide, from architecture to music. Of course, it’s also found all over nature. We love the visual representation of this number so much that it’s now available as earrings. They would make an excellent gift for mathematicians, artists, architects, and starry-eyed philosophers.
- A pair of sterling silver (97.5% silver) earring hoops
- A pair of silicone ear nuts with sterling silver core
- Hypoallergenic (100% nickel and lead-free), so no skin rashes or other irritations
- Packed in a beautiful gift box (no need to search for one if it’s a present)
- Cleaning cloth included, just to make sure the earrings never lose their shine
- Delivered with our Certificate of Authenticity
- For other materials (gold) please contact us