Translation, SSSHHHH!The cytoplasm can get pretty noisy, clattering and clanging with the sound of ribosomes pumping out proteins. Luckily, to silence some of the din, there’s microRNA. This little piece of nucleic acid shuts down translation and certain protein production comes to a halt. MicroRNA is evolutionarily conserved, which means that all cells, no matter how big or small, need some quiet time. Buy this necklace for yourself or give it as a gift. It makes a great present for introverts, geneticists, those who like peace and quiet, and starry-eyed pre-med students.
- Durable sterling silver pendant (92.5% silver)
- Delivered with a sterling silver chain with lobster clasp (ø 1.8 mm, 45 cm - 17.7")
- Hypoallergenic (100% nickel and lead free)
- Packed in a beautiful gift box
- Cleaning cloth included
- Certificate of Authenticity included
- For other chain lengths or pendant materials (gold, platinum) please contact us